Blogs that keep me in check!
I started following a few blogs last year. It grew from a couple to well over ten now! Wow! Didn’t realize how many I read until I started writing this blog!
Their passion for exercise, food and fashion keep me coming back every day!
Here are a few blogs that I follow and why I follow them:
- Stuft Mama: Marathon runner, group fitness instructor and mother of twin boys! She has made a couple of videos with Bob Harper, from the Biggest Loser too! Posts some great workouts, recipes and she is hilarious!
- Peanut Butter Fingers: She is just adorable! She’s a freelance writer, does speaking events, she’s a personal trainer and posts some great recipes, workouts, fashion ideas and she has a dog!
- 100 Days of Real Food: This is a great one! This mom and her family cut out all processed foods for 100 days after reading Michael Pollan’s book “In Defense of Food”. They now ask everyone to take their “100 Days of Real Food” pledge or you can do a mini-pledge of “10 Days of Real Food”. Lots of great recipes, tips, meal ideas and meal plans! They got so popular that they now run this blog full time.
- Fit Bottom Girls: Love the name of this one! This blog has four bloggers on one site along with contributing writers! Lots of workouts, recipes, reviews of apparel, books dvd’s….Lots of fun stuff on this one site!
- Purely Twins: Since I have digestive issues I follow these twins because they create great workouts and recipes and share their digestive issues and skin issues and how food has either helped or not.
- Best Body Fitness: This mom has been through a lot in her life and fitness helped her get through it. She’s a personal trainer and runner and offers a lot of great workouts for strength training and cardio. I actually use a lot of her workouts for myself and my clients!
- J’s Everyday Fashion: Love her and her great fashion tips on a budget without looking like you’re on a budget! She shops at stores I frequent like The Gap, Banana Republic, J. Crew and the Limited.
Hope you enjoy!